Tuesday, July 25

Results of personality tests

Your Existing Situation
Working to improve his image in the eyes of others in order to obtain their compliance and agreement with his needs and wishes.

Your Stress Sources
Unfulfilled hopes have led to uncertainty and apprehension. Needs to feel secure and to avoid any further disappointment, and fears being passed over or losing standings and prestige. Doubts that things will be any better in the future and this negative attitude leads him to make exaggerated demands and to refuse to make reasonable compromises

Your Restrained Characteristics
Willing to become emotionally involved and able to achieve satisfaction through sexual activity. Trying to calm down and unwind after a period of over-agitation which has left him listless and devoid of energy. In need of peace and quiet; becomes irritable if this is denied him.

Your Desired Objective
Suffering from the effects of those things which are being rejected as disagreeable, and is strongly resisting them. Just wants to be left in peace.

Your Actual Problem
Disappointment and the fear that there is no point in formulating fresh goals have led to anxiety, emptiness, and an unadmitted self-contempt. His refusal to admit this leads to his adopting a headstrong and defiant attitude.

Comments:
-Doubts that things will be any better in the future
True indeed, in fact I think things will be worse in the future.

-In need of peace and quiet; becomes irritable if this is denied him.
You can ask my fiancee about this. If I need to be left alone without noise and distraction and someone breaks me from my zone-out or concentration, I get edgy and sarcastic or even bitter. I need my personal space, and that applies to my thoughts.

-Things being rejected as disagreeable, and is strongly resisting them. Just wants to be left in peace.
These things being my Paganism and my love of games. By resist, I mean that I resist the conversion tactics of those who want me to stop being Pagan or stop playing games "like a child".
-Disappointment and the fear that there is no point in formulating fresh goals
Every time I plan something, it goes wrong. Can I help it if I notice trends?

-Anxiety, emptiness, and an unadmitted self-contempt.
I'm very apprehensive towards the future, seeing as it doesn't exist and can change in an instant. This is why I live for the moment. As for emptiness, it's more of an empty vision of the future which often times, when filled, leads to the disappointment. And yes, I bash myself. It's quite admitted, I don't hide it. My brother knows I view myself in a negative light, and so does Meranda.

-Adopting a headstrong and defiant attitude
Indeed, I take the "fuck the world" stance many many times, often times when it's not called for. I have a "question authority" mindset, and when coupled with a "fuck it" attitude (laissez-faire if you want big words instead of vernacular) people tend to think I'm a anarcho-nihilist rebel. I'm just a hippy who wants peace and freedom from unecessary regulation. A clean (drugwise) hippy, but a hippy nonetheless.


And here's another:
Disorder Rating
Paranoid: Very High
Schizoid: Moderate
Schizotypal: High
Antisocial: Moderate
Borderline: Moderate
Histrionic: Moderate
Narcissistic: High
Avoidant: High
Dependent: Moderate
Obsessive-Compulsive: Moderate
URL of the test: http://www.4degreez.com/misc/personality_disorder_test.mvURL for more info: http://www.4degreez.com/disorder/index.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home